Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Article!

So today my first article was published in my school's newspaper, The Chronicle. Here's a link to it: Bob Saget Opinion Article

Within an hour of it being posted, I already had 2 comments online. While they weren't encouraging comments, it's nice to know that people are actually reading what I have to say. I'm in the process of planning my next article. I'm not sure if I'm going to stay solely in Opinion. While I do love sharing my thoughts with the world, I'd like to do a hard news story or maybe even a feature. Im doing a news feature for my Journalism class, so maybe I'll work on that for both class and the paper.

The meeting for the paper is tonight and I'm also thinking of joining the production stage of the paper (editing, designing, things of that sort). I'm interested in running the actual web page because that's leaning more towards what I may be doing in the future. But anyway, I hope you enjoy my article! It's fun seeing my name in the by line of a paper again!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. I came here because of the title, am staying for the interesting slice of life.

    You're very brave writing Opinion with readers' comments like those! ...or possibly slightly masochistic ;)

    ReplyDelete