Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting Old


It’s official, I’m getting old. Sometime last week, I pulled a muscle on the left side of my back. It is the most annoying thing in the world. For those of you who have hurt your back before, I feel your pain.

It might not be so bad if I didn’t have a life and could just lay in bed for a week. But of course I had to drive 2 hours to Massachusetts, walk around all weekend, drive 2 hours back, and still have to walk to all my classes and sit in very uncomfortable desks and chairs.

However, think goodness for Aleve and Icy Hot! They are the only reasons that I’m able to get through the day. But I still feel a little ridiculous holding my back to bend over to pick something up. I suppose this is just a little taste of what it’s going to feel like when I’m older.

No comments:

Post a Comment