Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Car Is All Packed Up...

And we are ready to leave in the morning. You wouldn't believe how much stuff you can accumulate over a summer. But I have successfully filled the entire trunk and half of the back seat with all my things, leaving my mom a tiny space to pack her own clothes. So thoughtful of me.

We are planning on leaving at 7:30ish in the morning so I should probably go to bed soon. But I just helped my mom set up her blog, so let me link you to it! Here ya go: http://ny2ca2ct.blogspot.com It’s cute the name she picked out for it. When my dad and her moved out here in 1984, they went from New York to California. And now she’s driving back from California to Connecticut.

Oh, it’s also official that my mom’s friend Loren will be joining us in Wyoming. She may even keep going and come all the way to Connecticut with us. It should be interesting to play tetris with her suitcase and find a place to put it. Maybe she’ll just have to ride on the roof!



But in all seriousness, my mom and I will be avid bloggers for the next week! So make sure to keep checking out mine and her blogs. And for all of you reading this on the East Coast…I’ll see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment